It can be difficult to find the time to keep your relationship as interesting and exciting as it was in the beginning. When things start feeling stable and just a little bit too comfortable, it’s the perfect excuse to get away for a weekend with that special someone and rediscover the excitement and intrigue that originally drew you to each other. So choose a place, somewhere not too far in order to reach it quicker, and pack the following necessities for the time dedicated only to two of you!
1. Sexy Perfume
Now is the time for that special scent. Part of being attractive is smelling lovely. It can definitely increase the romance. Be sure it is ALSO the favourite of your partner.
Here are some examples of perfumes you may like for the hot night. These are considered to be seriously sexy by professional perfume experts.
- Tom Ford Black Orchid ( musky and spicy, with a hint of faded florals, and 100% animalistic)
- Narciso rodrigez For her (with honey flower, orange blossom, amber and tactile wood, it is undeniably hot for night)
- Thierry Mugler Alien, maybe it ‘s not totally official but a poll by a British drugstore surveyed 2,000 women to see what beauty tricks made them feel beautiful. Not surprisingly, more than half of the women said their number one trick to feel sexy is to put on perfume. This poll just confirms what Coco Chanel knew all along – why else would she say to “wear perfume where you want to be kissed”? (it has the requisite musk dry-down, but the top notes of jasmine sambac and something called cashmeran are mouthwatering and almost whiskey/rum-ish)
- Victoria Secret Very Sexy (vanilla orchid, musk, and white amber-infused fragrance)
2. Sexy Lingerie
A small piece of advice to get you into the proper mood from the author of Love Advice book, Tracy Cabot.
‘Something about the satin invites his touch, and something about the half-open peignoir slows his hand. A teasing exploration under the satin and over your skin becomes electrifying. Somehow, lingerie has turned a simple lover’s touch into exquisite foreplay.
You and your partner may always be aroused by each other’s sexuality, but when your charms are half-hidden under a garment or a naughty outfit, they will hint of the forbidden and drive you both mad with desire. The sexy feel of bedroom lingerie caressing your body will enhance your own passion.’
Choose something you feel both comfortable and beautiful. Id it is a new piece, it is highly recommended to try it on first at home to get used to, to feel it on your body.
3. Casual Beautiful Lingerie
And don’t stop with the lingerie you are going to wear at night, either. Pick up some pretty bra and knickers sets, probably a garter belt, for during the day. Not only will it raise the romance feeling, but you will love how attractive it makes you feel.
4. High Heels Shoes
Highly important is not to forget your favorite high heels. They create a complete look, make your body posture look even more sexy and … men just love it. If it is not too hot, get a pair of stockings too. You will feel feminine, special and extra seducing.
5. Candles and Massage Oils
Some experts still recommend candles for creating intimate light. As you may want to relax the tension of everyday life with some tender (or passionate) glides, massage oil with sensual aroma would be very useful.
What is your secret ingredient? We are eager to know. Leave yours in the comment box.